When it comes to casino games, roulette is one of the easiest game to learn and play. If you’re a beginner, you’ll appreciate the relatively simple rules. While success in roulette relies mostly on luck, the game is a lot of fun, and a smart strategy can make it a stimulating challenge. Here are a few tips that can help sweeten your odds when you’re playing classic roulette.
Twelve Winning Roulette Tips and Strategies
- Before you play, review and memorize all roulette terminology. Don’t let confusion over a word or phrase cause you to make a bad move.
- Decide on a budget before you begin playing roulette and stick to it. If you tend to bet more money than what you have set aside for a game, take only the allotted amount with you to the casino, or have a reliable buddy keep you in check.
- Get a feel for the game by starting with a free table. Only after you gain some confidence and experience should you start placing bets and playing to win.
- Do not give in to the lure of big promises. High roller tables are tempting, but your chances of winning will be better if you play more at tables with lower limits.
- Whenever you have the choice, play on a European roulette table instead of an American one. The European table has a lower house advantage of 2.70 percent, while the American table’s edge is a hefty 5.26 percent. If a European table also offers the “in prison” rules, the house advantage is even lower.
- Always bet on outside chances. If you bet on either black or red for each spin, it pays one-to-one and covers 18 out of 38 possible combinations. Although the returns may be minimal, this strategy helps you win. If you focus on even money bets, you also reduce your risk of consistent or sustained losses.
- Before your turn, spin the roulette wheel to look for evidence of bias. If you observe that a wheel favours odd numbers to even ones, you have an instant edge. However, don’t waste a lot of time analysing spins; such biases are rare with modern equipment. If the wheel is an old one, or you’ve noted a distinct pattern, it doesn’t hurt to consider the possibility.
- If you’re serious about employing the laws of statistics, check previous rounds to determine how their outcomes may influence the predictions and bets of other players. Consistent winners learn to use this information to their advantage.
- Play with your original amount only. Keep your profits separated so that you can only win or draw even. As with any game, never bet an amount that you can’t afford to lose.
- Select your numbers rationally. Don’t rely on a lucky number or choose your numbers for sentimental reasons. The odds will be more in your favour if you diversify your bets.
- If you’re new to the game, keep your roulette tips with you while you play. Once you’ve seen them in action a few times, implementing them will become second nature, and you won’t need to carry them with you any longer.
- Most importantly, play to have fun. Although strategy is helpful, roulette is primarily a game of chance. You should never take its outcome personally. If you find yourself getting alarmed, angry or frustrated when you lose, take a break from playing, and do something relaxing.
Don't wait anymore! Join IBC003
now and use these tips to win a fortune today! Good luck!!